Brickstream’s Behavior Intelligence Solution
An end-to-end solution for collecting behavior data, analyzing behavior data and acting upon behavior data from physical environments. Know where customers go, stop and buy in your brick & mortar store or retail location.
Our in-store data collection solution consists of three components:
- Brickstream Smart Devices: IP based “computers with eyes”, that capture the behavior of visitors.
- BehaviorIQ®: a cloud based analytics platform that aggregates the behavior data collected from our smart devices, integrates with Enterprise systems, and provides actionable insights.
- IQ Apps and Dashboards: Deliver the insights to support timely decisions – including real-time decisions.
Always know what’s happening in your retail stores/location with Brickstream’s behavior intelligence solution.
Brickstream Smart Devices
Unifies stereo vision analytics, video capture analytics and wireless location capture in a single IP enabled smart device.
Stereo vision analytics for people counting, queue management and in-store analytics.
Single lens video capture offering lower cost for applications not requiring stereo vision data capture.
Brickstream BehaviorIQ® Analytics Software
The Brickstream BehaviorIQ platform lets to you gather, view and analyze behavior data across your entire retail enterprise.
- Behavior Analytics, Labor Analytics, Transaction Analytics and Tracking Analytics
- Interfaces to enterprise data such as POS and Workforce Management
- Extensible via our REST API
Brickstream IQ Applications
- Sales Conversion
- Per store and regional traffic
- Real-time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
- Front-end service management for parallel queues, serpentine queues and unstructured queues
- Chain wide historical reporting for easily measuring and improving retail performance across your network
- Real time dashboards help front-end managers reallocate staff on the fly
- Predictive recommendations for opening and closing retail shopping lanes based on actual customer traffic, not historical transactions
- Improve retail end-cap performance and retail display performance
- Measure dwell times, display exposure, measure customer engagement
- Understand the relationship of product conversion rates to end-cap positioning and store layout